SECOND NORTH AMERICAN
Revit Technology Conference
EVERGREEN MARRIOTT CONFERENCE RESORT
STONE MOUNTAIN, GEORGIA, USA
THURSDAY 28 – SATURDAY 30 JUNE, 2012
RTC USA 2012 Keynote Speaker will be Richard Morley. Read More...
The inaugural RTC in North America was a huge success, attracting more than 300 attendees from 34 states across the USA, and from a further 9 countries. The conference had an overwhelmingly positive response received from the attendee feedback, which included 91% of attendees indicating that they would attend an RTC event in the future. We are very pleased with the outcome of the inaugural conference in North America and look forward to another successful event in 2012.
RTC is a unique, independent conference, covering all things Revit / BIM and the whole ecosystem that supports it and that goes to ensuring your success in the marketplace. No other event brings so many opportunities and benefits together in a single location. As a 'by users, for users' event, RTC is the best place to get unvarnished advice from the people who use the technologies to drive their businesses, and the industry as a whole, forward. Business leaders, thought leaders, innovators and implementers; they are all here, and all ready to give away their secrets to aid in the quest for a better, smarter industry, and a stronger, more sustainable environment.
- Learn from some of the world's top instructors and industry experts.
- Share ideas and insights with an international community of your peers.
- Explore the latest trends and technologies
- Cultivate important business and professional contacts that can benefit your company and your career.
- Come to learn from the experts and leave with a wealth of knowledge, practical methods, and new ideas.
- See how Revit and related applications drive ESD analysis and simulation.
- Unlock the potential of BIM to streamline the building procurement and construction process.
Expert Revit use, and the role of a host of satellite applications, will be demonstrated through classroom training sessions, case studies, and a detailed examination of real-world workflows. Peer group participation and insight will be harnessed in a number of forum discussions.
With speakers and attendees from all aspects of the industry - from designers to owners, from surveyors to facility managers - RTC's scope ensures value to all who attend. Unique content delivered by the best: the tips and tricks, workarounds, and 'gotchas' that you need to know to stay on top. Find the answer to that problem that has been costing you time and money! Join us, and ride the front of the wave of the future.