Thank you to all of our attendees who took the time to complete the feedback survey. The survey was completed by 50% of attendees. You can imagine our delight when we found that over 76% of respondents rated our inaugural conference as ‘Excellent’ and over 90% of respondents stated they would attend in the future.
With comments such as “… an amazing event at an amazing resort, definitely a high point in my career…” and “…Wonderful, wonderful event. By far the best I have attended (over 22 this past year!)…”
Congratulations to the following speakers who provided the top 10 presentations at the conference according to our respondents:
- Paul Aubin (Still Not Sharing Your Coordinates?)
- Brian Mackey (LAB: Nesting Families)
- Thomas Weir (LAB: BIM for Wood Structures)
- Robert Manna (Panelize This! Techniques for Designing and Documenting Panelized Wall Systems in Revit)
- Paul Aubin (Detailing in Autodesk Revit Architecture)
- Marcello Sgambelluri (LAB: A Special Application of the Adaptive Component Family: Changing Family Parameter Values Using Only Mouse Drag or the Arrow Keys )
- Solomon Smith (Revit for Residential Design)
- David Haynes (Revit + Ecotect - A Green Relationship)
- Scott Davis (Whats New in Revit 2012)
- Steven Shell (Revit Graphic Tips, Tricks and Techniques to Help Make Your Drawings Look and Communicate Better)
Congratulations to Paul Aubin and Brian Mackey who took out equal first position. 100% of respondents in their classes rated their sessions as ‘Excellent’.
Carl Bass presented an informative and entertaining keynote, with 67% of respondents rating his address as ‘Excellent’.
Speakers will be provided with feedback of their sessions and this will be emailed out in the coming weeks – your patience is appreciated in advance.